Why we believe Lawns for Leisure is worth considering?
- Free no obligation survey
- We don’t ask for immediate decisions
- No unsolicited follow up calls
- No contract
- Only high quality products
- Qualified staff
- Pay monthly with zero interest
- Ongoing lawn care advice
A quality lawn should be lush, dense and even in its colour, in short pleasing to the eye.
Mowing and watering, although important, are not always enough. A programme of year round treatments help to establish the long term quality of the lawn. A combination of weed control, fertilizer, aeration and the use of a scarifier will get the best out of your lawn, helping it to fight disease and stand up to wear and tear.